(Curriculum Vitae- CV )
Mohammad Kamali, PhD, PT
Tehran (Iran) University of Medical Sciences and Health Services
· Associate Professor, Department of Rehabilitation Basic Sciences, School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, 1988
· Director of “ Rehabilitation Management “ Educational Group, School of Rehabilitation Sciences, 2004
· Dean of “ Rehabilitation Research Center “ Iran University of Medical Sciences, 2007
· P.O. Box: Tehran, 17445-183, I.R.IRAN
· Email: email@example.com
· Tel. : +98212221577 ext. 184
· Fax : +98212220946
· Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Tehran, Iran, 1983.
· Master of Sciences, Health Education, Tarbiat Moddares University, Medical Sciences Faculty, Tehran, Iran, 1988.
· PhD in Health Education, Tarbiat Moddares University, Medical Sciences Faculty, Tehran, Iran, 1997.
· Dean of Rehabilitation Research Center 2007
· Deputy of Iran University of Medical Sciences 2005-2006.
· Deputy for Rehabilitation Affaires in Welfare Organization of Iran since 1990 to 1994 and 1996 until 2002.
· Temporary Advisor for WHO on Rehabilitation and CBR, 2000.
· National Director for Expanding CBR in Iran, 1992-1994 and 1996-2002.
· Member of Social Rehabilitation Board in Ministry of Health and Medical Education, 2002.
· Member of National Paralympics Committee Iran, 2000.
· General Director in Ministry of Health for Graduated Students, 1988 to 1990.
· General Director for Education Affaires in Iran university of Medical sciences and Health services, 1986 to 1988.
· Evaluation of CBR program in Iran, 2001-2003, University of Social Welfare and rehabilitation.
· Survey on Management of Vocational Rehabilitation centers in Iran.
· Survey on infertility in royan Institute.
· The Effects of CBR program on Quality of Life in Rural area of Isfahan.
· Principles of Rehabilitation
· Public Health for Rehabilitation Students
· Community Based Rehabilitation
· Principles of Teaching
· Communication in Health Education
· Principles of Management in Rehabilitation
1- Kamali M., “The Effect of Health Belief Model on Posture of School students”. Saudi Journal of Disability and Rehabilitation. Vol. 9(1). January-March 2003. pp 50-54
2- Kamali M. et all , “The Survey on Infertility in Royan Institute”. Iranian fertility sterility. Vol. 1(1). Jan. 2007. pp 23-25.
3- Saeedi H., Kamali M. , Sokhangoee Y. , Siros H. ” Predisposing and Enabling Factors Related to Prosthetic Use by Men with a Traumatic Transtibilal Amputation”. Orthopeadie- Technik Quarterly,English Edition,II 2005
4- Bashardoust S. Ebrahimi E. …Kamali M., “ effects of He-Ne Laser Irradiation on Osteosynthesis”. Osteosynthesis and Trauma Care. Vol 11(Aug2003) .pp S17-S20
5- Babak Eshrati, Rahim Taghizadeh Asl, Colleen ANNE Dell, Parviz Afshar, Peggy MARGRET E Millson, Mohammad Kamali and John Weekes, Preventing HIV transmission among Iranian prisoners: Initial support for providing education on the benefits of harm reduction practices, Harm Reduction Journal, 5:21 (09 Jun 2008)
6- Payman Salamati1, Farid Abolhassani2, Batoul Shariati3,Mohammad Kamali4, Seyed Mehdi Alehossein5. HOME BASED TRAINING: MAIN STRATEGY OF COMMUNITY BASED REHABILITATION IN IRAN. Pak J Med Sci April – June 2009 (Part-II) Vol. 25 No. 3 462-46
7- Saeedeh Seyed Mohseni, Farzam Farahmand, Hossein Karimi,ohammad Kamali. Arthrometric evaluation of stabilizing effect of knee functional bracing at different flexion angles. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (2009) 8, 247-251
8- Samane Poorhadi, Dr. Nader Khalesi, Dr. Mohammad Kamali, Malahat Akbarfahimi. Determining Motivating Power of Rehabilitation Zone Jobs at Welfare (Behzisti) Centre in Tehran Province, on Motivating Potential Score.The Middle east journal of Family Medicine. September 2009 – Volume 7, Issue 8
9- Mohammad Kamali, Masoomeh Amiri, Ali Mirzajani. Life experience of parents with amblyopic children in contact with health care providers. Iranian Rehabilitation journal, Volume 7, Number 10 (10-2009)
10- Roya Ghasemzadeh, Mohamamd Kamali*, Assistive Technology: Use and Service Delivery. Iranian Rehabilitation journal, Volume 8, Number 11 (April-in press 2010)
11- Akhtari Zavare M, Mohd Yunus A, Hassan STS, Salimeh S & Kamali M, Factors Associated with Level of Satisfaction in Nursing Care Among Cancer Patient at Teaching Hospitals of Tehran City, Islamic Republic of Iran. Malaysian Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences. Vol. 6(2) June 2010
· “Review the Community Based Rehabilitation in Iran”. WHO Meeting to Develop Guidelines for Strengthening Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) in Developing Countries. 1-2 NOV. 2004. Geneva
· “The Survey on Infertility in Royan Institute”. Royan International Research Award. 11-13 SEP. 2002. Tehran
· “Multisectoral Collaboration in CBR A view from IRAN “. International Consultation on Reviewing Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR). 25-28 May. 2003. Helsinki, Finland
· “The Effect of Health belief Model on Posture of Therani Students”. Kuwait First International Physical Therapy Congress. 19-21 OCT. 2002. Kuwait